FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What kind of houses do you buy?
We buy houses in any area, condition or any price range.
- What do you mean by "any condition"? What if my house needs repairs?
We will buy your house its “as-is” condition! You don't need to do any more repairs!
- What if my property has been condemned or has Health code violations?
No problem! We can still buy your house as is, even if it has demolition orders scheduled.
- Are you realtors who just want to list my house?
Absolutely not! Don’t list it – sell it is a group of real estate investors that buys houses from people like you in neighborhoods just like yours. We're NOT Realtors® and we're NOT associated with any real estate agency. We don't want to list your house, we want to buy your house and may be able to do so immediately!
- Do you deal in higher priced properties?
Yes, we can work with any seller who needs to move a property quickly for any reason and in any price range.
- What if I am behind on my payments or in foreclosure, can you buy my house?
Yes, if you call or contact us now, we may be able to help catch up your back payments and stop the foreclosure process.
- What do you charge for your services?
Unlike realtors, there is never a charge or commission when we buy your home!
- If I submit your Questionnaire, when will I hear from you?
As soon as we receive your Questionnaire, we will review your information and get back to you ASAP (usually within 24 to 48 hours depending on when you submit the information).
Please note, if you don't hear back from us in a timely manner, please give us a call at (602) 730-2613 to be sure we received your information and that you are being taken care of right away.
Complete the form or call us for a FREE QUOTE
Receive a Cash Offer
"*" indicates required fields